Claimed by the Bad Boy
Bad Boy Fever (Book 2)
by London Saint James
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance, BDSM, Multiple Partners, Suspense
Publisher: Decadent Publishing
Narrator: John Thrust
Listening Time: 7 hrs 30 min.
Something always brings him back to her....
Ryker Cage is a rough guy, with very particular tastes when it comes to sex. Rough, hard, and dirty is the extent of his repertoire. Never soft. He doesn’t have a clue about connecting with his sensitive side in the bedroom, or that find-your-inner-femininity bullshit. He fears nothing, except—his feelings for the sweet and innocent Molly Monroe.
The bad boy who lived next door claimed Molly’s heart long ago. Crazy, or not, she loves him. Always has. No matter what he does to push her away, nor how far he runs, Ryker is the one man she’ll never stop loving.
When Ryker finally finds his way back home, will he find the courage to claim what's always been his? Or, will he be destined for heartache when someone threatens to take everything away?
Claimed by the Bad Boy Top 10 Facts:
1. Ryker Cage—a real rough and tough bad boy, who has spent too much time warring with himself over his attraction to Molly Monroe.
2. Molly Monroe—someone with a tender heart who has loved the boy next door forever.
3. Ryker—run, run, runs from his feelings.
4. Molly—wishes she could put Ryker out of her head.
5. Ryker and Molly—have a rollercoaster of a relationship.
6. Ryker—hopes like hell he doesn’t freak Molly out with his desire.
7. Molly—wants Ryker to show her the side of him he’s tried to hide from her.
8. Ryker—claims what’s always been his.
9. Molly—finds herself in a heap of trouble.
10. Ryker—will do whatever it takes to save the woman he loves.
London Saint James has lived in many places, but never felt “at home” until she met the real-life man of her dreams and settled down in the beautiful Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. London lives with her husband and their fat cat who thinks he owns them.
As an award-winning, bestselling, multi-published author, London is living her childhood dream. She knew all the scribbling she did, that big imagination of hers, and all those clamoring characters running around in her head would pay off someday.
Author Media Links:
Bad Boy Fever FB Fan Page
V.S. Morgan has lived all over the US but calls Minnesota her home now. Her family includes her hubby, son, and a menagerie of pets.